Call Us Now! (03) 9874 email@example.com
The IC series are a low cost Eddy current sensor with integrated electronics to suit many test and measurement or automation applications.
IC Series, low cost Eddy Current sensors with integrated electronics detect the distance or the change to metal objects without contact, dynamically and extremely accurately. The TX electronics which are specially adapted to the respective sensor calculate an analogue output signal proportional to the distance. In addition, there is a USB and CAN interface for reading the data. The eddylab software developed by WayCon is the perfect complement to the TX series with its 3 functional areas (oscilloscope, FFT analysis, data logger).
– low-cost series with integrated Analog-Electronics
– different measurement ranges up to 8 mm
– Output signals 0..20 mA, 4..20 mA, 0..10 V
– Threaded housings M12, M18 and rectangular version
– Linearity up to ±60 µm
– Working temperature up to -10… 70 °C – Measurement on all metal surfaces
– Protection class IP67
No Information Available.
Working temperature up to -10… 70 °C – Measurement on all metal surfaces
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.