Call Us Now! (03) 9874 5777Contact Us
The MiniSense 100NM is a low-cost cantilever-type vibration sensor offering moderate sensitivity over a useful frequency band up to 200 Hz.
Description: The MiniSense 100NM is a low-cost cantilever-type vibration sensor offering moderate sensitivity over a useful frequency band up to 200 Hz. Pins are designed for easy installation and are solderable. Horizontal and vertical mounting options are offered. The active sensor area is shielded for improved RFI/EMI rejection. Rugged, flexible PVDF sensing element withstands high shock overload. Sensor has excellent linearity and dynamic range, and may be used for detecting either continuous vibration or impacts.
• Low cost
• Cantilever-type vibration sensor
• High voltage sensitivity (65 mV/g)
• Higher resonant frequency
• Horizontal or vertical mounting
• Solderable pins, PCB mounting
• 1% Linearity
• Up to 200 Hz (12,000 rpm) operation below resonance
• Rugged; withstands high shock
No Information Available.
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.