We are inviting all colleges to our upcoming Free seminar to learn more about IMETRUM Non Contact Stress/Strain Measurement systems.
Imetrum® were the pioneers of point to point precision measurement using video. Building on this heritage, Imetrum’s systems have a number of benefits that enable them to stand out from the crowd.
- The highest resolution measurements, with proprietary DIC algorithms that can detect displacements smaller than 1/200th of a pixel and strains smaller than 3 microstrain (point-point) and 50 microstrain (full-field).
- Fast analysis of results – with our origins in image processing stemming back to the 1980’s, creating the most efficient processing algorithms is part of our DNA – this allows us to do real time analysis of videos, as well as multiple simultaneous strain maps.
- Less time and effort spent getting the pattern and lighting right – our algorithms are designed to be unfussy when it comes to getting the right pattern, and are frequently used on natural surfaces.
- You don’t need to have a PhD to get accurate results from an Imetrum system. We work hard to provide the easiest to use interface possible for strain maps, enabling speedy test setup and simple operation.
- Time synchronisation with almost all other measurement systems and sensors.