Call Us Now! (03) 9874 5777Contact Us
Showing 1–16 of 40 results
Here at Applied Measurement, we offer a range of tension and compression products such as the tension load cell. There are many types of tension load cells, to meet various applications and demands. Some of the tension load cells we have in stock include:
● CMT Series Load Cell – used to measure electrode force precisely with ease
● UU2 and UU3 Series Compression/Tension load cell – extremely compact and accurate
● TB Series Load Cell Model – measures both tension and compression load force
● CWW11 Series Load Cell – extremely slim and lightweight
● CB122 Series Load Cell – highly accurate and economical, was developed as a electronic “Scale” for commercial purpose
● CBC25 Series Load Cell – for Crane and Overload applications
● US3 Series Load – low capacity, universal, bending beam load cell
● CB41 Series Load Cell Single point load cell – highly accurate and economical
● RTB9 Wire, Roller, Winch (Tension load cell) – suitable for control Roller Tension Specifications
● RTB14 and RTB15 Wire, Roller, Winch (Tension load cell) Model – for measuring the wire and roll tension
● And many more.
If you would like assistance with finding the most suitable tension load cell for your needs, simply give our team of Machine Monitoring Consultants a call today, on (03) 9874 5777.
Tension load cells are a highly accurate device that is specifically designed for applications that involve suspended weights or ‘pulling’ loads, meaning they are required to sit in-line with the dependent object. This can include hanging scales, overhead crane applications, extremely large weighing, or general force measurements. The tension load cell itself is a transducer that converts force into an electrical signal through strain gauges (most tension load cells do utilise strain gauge technology) which are set up parallel with the loading axis. The electrical output signal is proportional to the strain, and usually requires amplification so that it can be read. Tension and compression load cells are able to measure tensile loads as well as compression forces, and are used typically for component testing and weighing systems. As they come in all shapes and sizes, they can even be used in areas with restricted space.
For over 30 years, we have been manufacturing tension load cells and more. We have the knowledge and experience to also assist you with performing any strain gauging that you need along with the acquisition of data, to make your testing a breeze. Were you also aware that we offer (in-house) a certified NATA accredited laboratory for tension and compression forces up to 22kN, as well as other non NATA calibration.
At Applied Measurement we have a number of tension load cells available for orders from small volumes to larger quantities. We design and manufacture many of our products in-house, maintaining the highest standard of materials and manufacturing, as well as offering tension load cells from some of the world’s best companies. If you require a custom solution, this is our area of expertise! To find out more, call us today and we can take care of your tension load cell needs.
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.