Call Us Now! (03) 9874 email@example.com
The Model 53 accelerometer is a small, compact triaxial device designed for COTS commercial and military vehicle impact and road testing.
Description: The Model 53 accelerometer is a small, compact triaxial device designed for COTS commercial and military vehicle impact and road testing. Its mechanical overload stops provide high shock protection in rugged applications. Featuring ranges from 50 g to 2000 g and frequency response to 5000 Hz, this sensor is easily mounted in hard to reach places on vehicles under test.
• Triaxial DC Accelerometer
• Low Cost, High Performance
• Low Profile, Adhesive Mounting
• ±50g to ±2000g Dynamic Range
• 2-10Vdc Excitation
• -20 to 85°C Operating Temperature
• ±50mV Zero Measurand Output
• Gas Damping
• Export Classification: EAR99
No Information Available.
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.