Call Us Now! (03) 9874 5777Contact Us
The Model 7202A is a case isolated high temperature IEPE accelerometer with internal shielding.
Description: The Model 7202A is a case isolated high temperature IEPE accelerometer with internal shielding. The accelerometer has a flat bandwidth up to 15kHz with a resonant frequency greater than 40kHz. The model 7202A is available in ±50 to ±500g ranges and has an operating temperature range up to 130°C. The unit is hermetically sealed and features an integral strain relief with a ETFE jacketed cable.
• Case Isolated IEPE Accelerometer
• Integral Cable, Hermetically Sealed
• Through Hole Mount Accelerometer
• Ranges: ±10g to ±500g
• Wide Bandwidth up to 15kHz
• Case Isolated, Internally Shielded
• -55°C to 130°C Temperature Range
• Stable Temperature Response
• Annular Shear Mode Crystal
No Information Available.
Temperature range up to 130°C
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Business Name (required)
Your Phone Number (required)
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.