Call Us Now! (03) 9874 email@example.com
The Model 7202A is a case isolated high temperature IEPE accelerometer with internal shielding.
Description: The Model 7202A is a case isolated high temperature IEPE accelerometer with internal shielding. The accelerometer has a flat bandwidth up to 15kHz with a resonant frequency greater than 40kHz. The model 7202A is available in ±50 to ±500g ranges and has an operating temperature range up to 130°C. The unit is hermetically sealed and features an integral strain relief with a ETFE jacketed cable.
• Case Isolated IEPE Accelerometer
• Integral Cable, Hermetically Sealed
• Through Hole Mount Accelerometer
• Ranges: ±10g to ±500g
• Wide Bandwidth up to 15kHz
• Case Isolated, Internally Shielded
• -55°C to 130°C Temperature Range
• Stable Temperature Response
• Annular Shear Mode Crystal
No Information Available.
Temperature range up to 130°C
Since 1976, Applied Measurement
Australia Pty. Ltd. has taken pride in
providing innovative and effective
solutions for applications that involve
measurement of physical parameters.